Writing For Business
I love spending a significant amount of my time dwelling in my imaginary world, but I do have my feet firmly planted on the ground at times too.
My experience of running a small web development business for over twelve years helped me develop the necessary knowledge and skills to write for business as well. How come? Because I understand:
- How the search engines work
- What engages a potential customer
- How a strong call-to-action makes a difference
- How to choose the right tone and voice for an audience
- How to bring a human touch to the dry world of commerce... and make your business memorable
What sort of copywriting do I do?
Anything that requires words... I'll write 'em and even speak 'em sometimes too. My services include:
- Web copy
- Brochure copy
- Press releases
- Job adverts
- Animation scripts - written
- Animation scripts - v/o
- Beer mats (yup... it's true!)
- ... and all sorts of other wordy thingies
If you'd like to discuss your copywriting needs, please do ,message me via the contact form.
GK's Top Sellers
Unique with a hint of cheek - Is that YOU?
Check out some of my best sellers and celebrate YOUR sassy sparkle!